Thursday, October 25, 2007

it's a start.

i continually stumble upon blogs of people i like to stalk keep up with. so i thought i would return the favor and give you the joy of stalking me keeping up with my wonderful life!
you may thank me later.
what better way to start then share 7 things you may not know about me:
1. i prefer vegetables [some people like to call me a vegetarian]
2. i wish i would ride my bike to work more, but i just cant seem to get out of bed early enough.
3. i can sleep til 11am - easy.
4. i write and sing lots of songs to my cat.
5. although i LOVE the great outdoors, i FLIP OUT when moths or bats invade my personal space [come within 10 feet of me] [i may or may not have cried recently when i thought a moth went down my coat.]
6. once upon a time i hated to read, but i now love to. [i have an endless pile of books i'd like to read]
7. i dont usually drink pop, but lately i've been hooked on Vernors - the original ginger soda

and here's my lovely family:

my hott husband.
and my tute tat!

welcome to my fabulous life!

5 comments:

  1. hey mar!! i'm glad i discovered your blog, so now i can stalk ... err, "catch up on" your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm glad to see your blog too! Yes, Jeremy and I totally love camping and would love to plan a trip with you guys sometime. We've actually talked about it...so let's plan something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crazy, gurl. Who's your momma?

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot woot. another blogger to stalk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maureen & Phill DotyNovember 12, 2007 at 12:03 AM

    Great blog Marla! Thanks for all the wonderful pictures you've posted. It gives us a glimpse into your world, through your eyes. I'm looking forward to "walking in your footsteps" through your blogging experiences.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete