Saturday, February 23, 2008

my ideal life.

i procrastinate. like crazy. i like to sleep in late. really late. i wish i would exercise. but i don't. so all this got me to thinking - what would my life look like ideally? i have come up with an ideal daily schedule. and i'd like to follow this schedule for a week and see what my life is like. and to hold myself accountable, i thought i'd tell the whole wide world. my ideal life:

wake up early enough not to have to brush my teeth and make coffee at the same time.
wake up early enough to read my bible in the morning.
[most mornings this means about 7.30am -now i'm lucky if i'm outta bed by 8.30am]
be on time to work [hope my boss doesn't read this - she might gain unrealistic expectations!]
plan ahead so i have the necessary groceries to make meals.
make dinner every night [yikes.]
exercise 5 out of 7 days [double yikes.]
read for at least 20 minutes each day. blogs don't count. [rats.]

what would your ideal week look like?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great schedule. How did it go for that week? It's an old post that I stumbled across on accident... but wondering how you did and what is your ideal schedule now :) Don't we always have one!! :)

    ReplyDelete