Monday, April 28, 2008

home sweet home.

things i missed about home include but are not limited to:
my family
dunkin donuts
time [we did NOT adjust in 1 short week]
seeing the trees and flowers bloom
dollars [euros are expensive]
jake
margarita's [and mexican food in general]
mabel [my macbook]
we had a wonderful week, but it's also great to be home.
i will post more pics of ireland, but we have about 3 million and i need to sort through them.


even the water's green in ireland!
us at cobh. my snazzy irish wool sweater.

4 comments:

  1. 1. I like your sweater.
    2. Good for you being married 7 years.
    3. I am jealous of you going to Ireland.
    4. Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    5. If you inherited a plastic factory, I think you should shut it down. Plastic is the devil.
    6. I have a beautiful tree you might want to meet. Her name is Mama Oak, and she is probably about 200 years old.
    7. I think we might want to consider being friends, I think we have a lot in common. Of, course, you will have to wait until I am done with this semester, I don't even have time for existing friends at the moment.
    8. Have a blessed day.
    XOXO
    ~Joce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with that sweater.
    You look totally fabulous in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I am chomping at the bit to hear about the celeb you saw!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did not know you named your puter mabel.

    "her name is mabel, her eyes are hazel, i kissed her once and now i'm able..." good song.

    i think rachel may be a bit disappointed with the celeb reveal. unless she's into king of queens or the other 2 "things" which i can't name cuz they are giveaways.

    ReplyDelete