Monday, July 21, 2008

tagged...



Tagged by my friend Christy, from the Lowcountry...
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 random things, facts, goals, or habits about yourself. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment (you're it) and to read your blog for instructions. You can't tag a person who has tagged you.

01. i LOVE to sleep. i can sleep a solid 10 hours, easy. my bed is one of my favorite places in the world, oh how i love my bed.
02. i HATE getting up in the mornings. i have never been a morning person. i hit the snooze button. a lot.
03. green mountain coffee is my favorite. it's fair trade and that's important to me.
04. i once slept in the woods by myself. i had to for college. i would have never chose to do such a foolish thing if i wasn't forced to. it was just as scary and lonely as you would think it would be. a critter ran over my sleeping bag while i was laying there in the dark. i sorta flipped out.
05. i enjoy doing crunches. i like how it feels.
06. stretching is contagious to me. if i see someone else stretching, i must stretch. actually, even just thinking about stretching is making me want to stretch. i'll try to wait til i'm done with this.
07. i want to become a 46er. [hike the 46 high peaks of the adks] it's on my life to do list.
08. i have a horrible memory. i read that many in my generation do because we rely so heavily on computers and technology. yikes. i do love the card game 'memory'. perhaps if i play more my memory will improve.
09. i like ice cream. a lot. cappuccino crunch is my absolute favorite. blondie's is my favorite place to get cappuccino crunch because a small is big enough for 2 people.
10. i get overwhelmed by garbage. really. where does it all go? have you ever seen the gazillions of garbage bags lining the streets of nyc? i practically cringe every time i throw something in the garbage. recycle reduce reuse.

i don't believe i'm going to tag anyone, i'm a party pooper. well i'm only half a party pooper - i filled out mine. but if you do one i will read it and enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. you should try ben & jerry's coffee heath - it is A.mazing.

    p.s. awesome pic

    ReplyDelete