Wednesday, August 6, 2008

rock star's wife...

i have been a horrible blogger and i apologize.
justin's band played at a music festival this week, so it's been a very busy week. also a very fun week. relevant did a great job and had a great turnout...



we enjoyed some rides...


backstage drinking my coffee...
[all those straps on these tanks gave me hott tan lines.]


my husband is without a doubt my favorite person in the world. i so enjoy being with him. he's an amazing musician and absolutely loves to play. i love to watch him in his element.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Relevant did an AWESOME job at Kingdom Bound!! I love seeing Anthony and Justin on the stage doing "their thing." It makes me proud (like a stage mom) to know them and to be able to sing with them at church!

    How did the tan lines work out for you????

    Thanks for sharing Justin with us!!

    ReplyDelete