Wednesday, September 24, 2008

8.

eight years ago today i married my best friend.

eight years later i can sincerely say marriage is even better than i ever imagined. then again i've got that husband. you know...the one who leaves me love notes in the car. the one who surprises me in the morning with my favorite pumpkin spice muffin and a hot cup of coffee. the one who gives amazing hour-long massages. the one who surprises me [i love surprises] with dinner reservations at my favorite restaurant. yeah...i've got that husband.

5 comments:

  1. AAAAHHHHHHHH SO SWEET!!!!!! I will have to say you do have a wonderful husband, but he has a wondeful wife also. Ya'll look great!! Love you guys and miss you so much!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!! :) happy 8 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! You guys look soooooo young in that picture (not that you're old now or anything!)!!!!

    You both are wonderful people and God definitely made a "match in heaven" when he brought the two of you together! You were created for each other!!

    May you enjoy another glorious 8 years, and another, and another, and another, and another............!!!!

    Blessings!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooooooo cute and sweet picture!!!

    love tash

    ReplyDelete