Monday, October 6, 2008

i heart wny.

fall hike with friends [including suke].


see the moon? how cute.


simply.love.fall.


chris & heather are getting married!


we're gonna be in the wedding. love these guys.


don't you wish you were here?


For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God. Romans 1:20

all pics by my hott photographer.

4 comments:

  1. i'm so happy for heather and chris. i love these pics. i want justin to do a little fall photo session of me and jer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey is this Chris Laird? I was just wondering because I received a wedding agreement form for someone with that name. We have Nikki Laird in Sr. Teens and it's her cousin (?) that's getting married. Just curious if this is the couple I was thinking they were.

    Great pictures! Nothing like fall in WNY!!

    Blessings!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was there! I will be soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super pictures. too cute, you guys are in the wedding?!

    ReplyDelete