Monday, November 3, 2008

.song of my heart.

i'm pretty sure if we could hear angels sing they would sound like brooke fraser.

this is the prayer of my heart...

heal my heart and make it clean.
open up my eyes to the things unseen.
show me how to love like you have loved me.
break my heart for what breaks yours.
everything i am for Your kingdom's cause.
as i walk from earth into eternity.

it's so easy to get caught up with my own life. i pray that i would see others as God sees them and that i would love like He loves.

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.
God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
1 John 4:16

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!!

    I LOVE that song! It's one of my favorite ones that we do in church and I hadn't heard it done before by any artist. Sounded great! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete