Friday, December 19, 2008

snow day!

apparently i still get snow days! i was scheduled for floor time at nothnagle this afternoon, but they closed because of the snow storm. very exciting. i got stuck trying to pull in the driveway because the snow was above the bumper. i am very thankful for my sweet hubby who takes care of the snowblowing. he always brushes my car off for me also which is very sweet. i'm sitting on the couch knitting by the christmas tree, with my [very large] cat on my lap which is very cozy. i hope you have a very wonderful and cozy weekend.



2 comments:

  1. your house is so pretty! i love the new(ish? hadn't seen it until we went to aunt jan's over thanksgiving) paint on the front porch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty house. come to our house soon. bring snowshoes. :)

    ReplyDelete