Wednesday, July 15, 2009

**fourth fun**

i know we're a few days past the fourth. but my photographer has been...how shall we say, out of commission! the fourth of july is always a big wonderful family reunion. [i believe there were 156 of us this year.] it's filled with cousins and more cousins, yummy food and ice cream, the egg toss and lots of other games, campfires and hot mustard [thank you aunt nancy!], fireworks and sparklers, and camping as the frogs sing me to sleep. love it.

:: mooms - festive as always ::
:: me, v, rae. we may or may not have been in line for sparklers again + again with the little kids ::
:: lovey, love my sweet nephews ::
:: cousinsss. we silly. it was a rather chilly 4th weekend ::
:: soaking up the sun with my sweetie ::
:: uncle larry + uncle rog put on a great fireworks show over the pond ::

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marla,
    I'm your swap partner for Kelly's A Favorite Thing Swap. I thought I'd swing by and say hi. Hope all is well. I'm looking forward to seeing what your favorite things are. Until then...take care.
    Christel

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, fun pics! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete