Wednesday, August 19, 2009

bad beans

one day [like yesterday] i was running late to work. i scrambled out the door to my car with my keys and coffee cup in one hand, my purse slung over my shoulder and my laptop in the other hand. [you know what's coming, right?] as i went to open the car door the coffee cup flew out of my hand and crashed on the driveway causing steaming coffee to splash on my legs. "dang it!", i cursed [excuse the language.] j came out the door right behind me & asked what was wrong. i pouted as i looked at my perfectly good [green mountain] coffee seeping into the rocks in the driveway. without a pause he pushed his coffee cup towards me, "take mine." i said no, but he insisted i take it. true story.
i so love my sweet j.


*sidenote: you know you work on a farm when you hear, 'you're gonna be in some bad beans tomorrow.'

3 comments:

  1. What a man, what a man, what a man
    What a mighty good man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a guy, what a guy. he's definitely not bad beans.

    you really rank if you have salt n pepa commenting on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats my Justin, always a nice guy!!!! He gets it from his mom, ha!! ha!! But thats was a sweet story. love you!!

    ReplyDelete