[ok so it's the day after but it's too cool to skip.]
niner random notes:
01. Relevant Worship will be recording a live DVD and would like YOU to be a part of it! The event will take place Friday, September 25th, 6:30pm at the Town Ballroom [681 Main Street, Buffalo]. Come be a part of the fun live concert. Tickets are $5 pre-sale or $10 at the door. This will absolutely be a night to remember. We hope to see you there!
02. i had to get groceries today & i had a $5 off coupon if you spent $50. i thought to myself, gee i don't think i need $50 worth of groceries, i'll just have to stock up. my bill came to $93 before coupons. haa. [$69 after coupons - woot, woot.]
03. i almost parked in the road when i got home because i forgot about my snazzy new driveway.
04. i picked cherry tomatoes and basil out of my garden and made this for lunch [drizzled with homemade italian dressing of course]:
05. i hate the smell of bubble gum. i have a rule that j cannot chew it around me. mand brought j some bubble gum, it came with these instructions:
i appreciate her thoughtfulness.
06. i bought some buttery salt & cracked pepper popcorn today. i'm going to try it tonight.
07. j found pictures of our house before we bought it. i must do a before & after series.
08. i wish i could braid my hair like this:
09. i scored this mug at a yard sale for 0.25! it's currently my favorite mug.