Wednesday, October 21, 2009

.. fall fashion: boots! ..

Marla
Marla
Marla
vest: the north face
thermal: damsel
jeans: h+m
boots: thrifted [$1 at an estate sale! score.]

thank you all for the kind comments. you make me smile from the inside out. perhaps someone should throw in a criticism to be sure my head doesn't get big... but maybe not. this has been fun, fun, fun! [although today began a certain time of the month for me and as we walked outside to take pictures i may have said, i kinda just wanna get in bed.]
todays fall must haves: vest & boots. if you live somewhere where you use the heat more months than you do not use the heat, i believe you should own a down vest. they are totally fabulous. also you should own a pair [or 3] of warm boots.

photos by: jalexander.

11 comments:

  1. um how did I miss you on Emery's list? somehow I did. Too cute. You would fit right in here in the northwest with this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
    Thanks for stopping by to say hi to my scarf.

    xx,
    mrs boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. boots. incredible. What an amazing estate sale find!!

    And I love the vest. So cozy and comfy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marla,
    Love those trees in Centennial Park! (am I right?)
    Steph

    ps - love your fall fashions, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great winter outfit! I'm a recent transplant to Maryland and I'm fast discovering the need for down coats and intensely warm boots. Also, your husband is an AMAZING photographer, but you already knew that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the jeans! love love, the wash on them is great. and i want those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those boots are out of control cute!

    Love the fury hood vest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. More cuteness and fabulous pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. um, is it just me or is one of those boots wider than the other?!

    haa!!

    -xo-

    v-word: alizedem...what??

    ReplyDelete
  10. haa! it's actually stretching out quite nicely...

    ReplyDelete