Tuesday, October 20, 2009

.. fall fashion: the farm ..

Marla
Marla
Marla
Marla
cardigan: bdg, gift
tshirt: truly madly deeply, u.o.
jeans: h+m
sunnies: thrifted
sneaks: chucks, no idea where i got them - it was at least 10 years ago. shoot...does that make me sound old?
this is a typical work outfit for me [at the farm]. in western ny fall = layers. basically from october to april it's safe to say i'm wearing at least 3 layers. confession: if it wasn't frowned upon in our society to wear the same thing every day, i would possibly wear this grey cardigan every day.
a big hip hip hooray that it has been 1 week since my lasik! i had a checkup today. my right eye is 20/20 and my left eye is 20/25 with a possibility that it may improve even more. i can now let water run on my face and wear makeup! hip hip! also i no longer have to wear my goggles to bed...sorry babe, i know it was super romantic. hooray! perhaps i could make the goggles a part of the fall fashion...

photos by: jalexander. he's hot. and totally taken.

6 comments:

  1. i would wear that cardi ever day, too. And those sunnies are INCREDIBLE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it doesn't just make you sound old...you are old!

    go ahead and wear it everyday, you'll still be my favorite big seester. (as long as you don't smell, and seeing how we don't sweat, i don't think that will be a problem.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, i just remembered that i use to be so jealous that you didn't have to dress up for work and i had to everyday. (and now no one at church does, what's the deal with that?!)

    ha. v-word: nocycled

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look. Can't wait to see more from your closet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, you are ridiculously cute:)

    found you through the fashion grapevine thingy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummm might steal this outfit while you're not looking and great pictures! makes me miss modeling

    ReplyDelete