Thursday, October 22, 2009

.. fall fashion: rain + wind ..

today was a typical day in western ny. the day started out so lovely. i even let out a giddy squeal when i walked out the door because it was so nice & warm out. [mid 60's] ...by the time i was out of work it was a good 20 degrees cooler. and rainy. and windy. see:
Marla
Marla
Marla
Marla
blouse: hand-me-down [it was my mom's in the 70's? 80's?]
jeans: h+m
belt: delia's [clearance]
boots: zigi, gift [my hubs has impeccable taste]

photos by: jalexander. he gives me butterflies.

9 comments:

  1. ooooo, i love that shirt!!!! verrrry nice :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do you get all mom's good clothes??

    do you really go out and do a photo shoot every day? oh to be young & healthy. :)

    like these photos a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wellll, favorites are favorites...
    young & healthy we are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute.
    um, i didn't notice this until emily pointed it out after looking at a pic of me, but our hair is very similar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish my mom would have kept her clothes from the 70's! Great belt too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is SO "Sexy cowgirl!"

    Hot.

    Gorgeous first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pictures and the subject...so lovely!
    I have a few of my Mom's items from the 60's-70's...they are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, I really do not remember that shirt... when did you take it from me? Manda, she steals, guess you don't. I used to be really skinny, sorry you did not the skinny gene, but the tall one.

    ReplyDelete