Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Birthday Hijacking!

Dear Marla,
This is your husband. I have hijacked your blog. Don't fear. It is only temporary and only long enough to tell you HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!
To receive it back in one piece, you need to continue to be amazing and bless peoples lives forever as you do everyday. I love your vigor for life, your smile, our walks, your optimism, your simplicity, and your support. Thank you for being who you are and for choosing me. There really isn't an act that would express all that you mean to me but hope that this makes you smile a bit. I love and appreciate you and know that anyone who has the pleasure of calling you a friend does the same. Have a sweet day love.

wph

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday from one Marla to another! I hope you have a great one! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, justin!

    happy bday mar! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mar! We love you so much and love we can celebrate you today (and yesterday Nz time). Hope you had an awesome day and ate lots of cake! Sending you hugs from over the ocean:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you sneaky. and you did make me smile. but then again you make me smile every day...that's why i like you so much.

    ReplyDelete