Sunday, July 10, 2011

ten on ten

one photo. every hour. ten hours.










01. she's on the move! i never know where i'll find her when i leave the room for a minute, perhaps in the corner with a tupperware bowl on her head... 02. summer = flowers in the garden. 03. my girl. 04. picking berries at mooms & pops house. 05. ruffle butt & sweet little dress my mom made. 06. from the garden. 07. dill cucumbers mooms made...yummy! 08. a little snack before bed. 09. homemade berry pie with fresh picked berries... a little slice of heaven. 10. night sky on the drive home.
* photos are a tag team effort with my one and only.

join in on the fun here:
ten on ten button

12 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures!!! Your little girl is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness she is just beautiful. praising God for your sweet baby girl and her precious life! so happy to have found your beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!! These are priceless!!!!!! Love , love the one of baby girl and mommy and the beautiful smiles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pic of Fabs with the bowl on her head is priceless! I LOVE it! Looks like one of those old hair dryers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man - the pics of Fabs are too great!! I love the bowl-head. And in the high chair - I could just squeeze her! And yummy - I'm going to check if I have a cuc in my fridge right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shots and I love the color editing you did on them. They look like something right out of a magazine :)

    Those pickled cucumbers look yum :)

    Blessings,
    This Good Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures are precious!
    LOVE the one of you and your little girl looking at each other! Also the one of your daughter's smile...she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. Love the bowl shot and the cute above shot!! And your mommy photo is priceless!! Gorgeous shots of your family's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geez, I thought I commented already!!! I just love all of these. You have GREAT style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHH!! baby + bowl on head! she is so fab-ulous :) look at that little ruffly bum! i could totally go for some dill cucumbers right about now. what a great day you've captured!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photos of such pretty things! Loving the ruffle bottoms :)

    ReplyDelete