Saturday, October 1, 2011

fall fashion...friday.









i didn't think i would have time to squeeze in a shoot today...we're out of town for my cousins wedding. however, we were able to sneak in a few pictures before the wedding. it was a perfect fall day in western ny for a wedding. you may recognize my beautiful sister, commander, as i prefer to call her. and my little brother is in town from brooklyn...love my fam!
dress: target
tights: target [i think, a couple years old]
shoes: u.o.

LadyCakes
dress: vintage from mooies
flight hat: plum bunny from zulily

thanks emery, twas a blast!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your dress!! Those photos are gorgeous!
    So is your blog...I'm excited to "look around" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I just saw these on your sister's page and they are adorable!! What a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that yellow on you, but mostly I'm in love with your tights. All four of you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the rich color. Great fashion, chica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love my brover and seesters & lil baby Fabs! What a great photo shoot of you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. craig looks SO creepy in the one picture! it reminds me of the shining kind of.
    what a beautiful family though!

    ReplyDelete