Monday, September 26, 2011

fall fashion...tuesday.













apparently i'm about ruffles this fall. when we drove by this sweet dwelling on our roadtrip, my bearded mister couldn't resist a photoshoot. ...no super cute hairdo's like my little seester. just hair that's been blowing in the wind all day from the passenger seat! and an outfit comfy enough for riding and cool enough for the arizona desert.
shirt: target
jeans: u.o.
sandals: thrifted
nail polish: zoya, kelly [love this smokey grey for fall.]
earrings: handcrafted turquoise earrings from a Navajo roadside stand in AZ

on the LadyCakes...vintage seersucker romper [so LOVE this.]
alfalfa hairdo: au natural [ha!]

photos by my bearded mister.

18 comments:

  1. haha.....i would love to tell you how gorgeous you look (you really do!) but honestly, it was hard to get past the amazing photography location!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, those earrings. I love them!

    Divine pictures chica. I am diggin your fall style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such a natural & gorgeous woman. These photos are captivating- because of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so effortlessly beautiful. What a great location for a few photos, too. Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great photos! I love the "fall" outfit fit for the desert!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My beautiful daughter-in-law stylin as usual. What a beauty inside and out!!!! Oh yea, Fabs looks pretty cool beside her mom too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. phenomenal place for a photoshoot.
    and you look beautiful as always.
    i need to see fabs again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely, all of it. i especially like the bitty stripes and your earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've decided we have some clothing that is very similar. not only do i have the shirt in your sunday outfit post. check out the tank i'm wearing in my monday outfit post. totally has a ruffle and looks about the same color as yours. niiice :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely photo session!!! Lucky girl! You look great, comfy, and relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ouu...what a great place for a shoot. i love the photo of you leaning against the door frame with your hair up. love those sandals! and love, love my baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. and teehee on the alfalfa-do!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute shirt, I love those flowing sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what beautiful pictures! I love the accessories, they really made your outfit complete.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm late in commenting, but I just.had.to!! I love this outfit and the photos are amazing. Beautiful!!!
    And your little one is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete