Monday, February 6, 2012

..week 22..






sweet baby boy...
shew! your daddy and i have been busy, busy. we are getting our house ready to sell and it has been exhausting. if everything goes as planned, you will have a nice big yard to run around in with your sister and we are really looking forward to that! we had another ultrasound and you are quite the wiggle worm. you are getting bigger and stronger and your daddy can feel you kicking when we're cuddling. we love to feel you moving.

photos by baby daddy.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your photos! I get so excited every time you post them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! look at that belly button. I love it :)

    I just recently started reading your blog, and it is now one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hat is adorable. also adorable? your belly button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks like fall - not the middle of winter!! little wiggle worm - ha - just you wait till he's out and moving! run mama run!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Very adorable pics. I spotted them on pinterest first and that led me to your wonderful blog. Happy to meet a christian as well. Blessings and best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I'm currently at 15 weeks prego too!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete