Saturday, March 10, 2012

ten on ten: march.

confession: i debated doing ten on ten this month because i don't want to be here. but that's the thing i really love about this project. it's about capturing the beauty around you. and as much as i don't want to be here. beauty can be found. glimpses of sunshine out my window. a half smile from my little lady. the snacks dropped off from loving friends & family. in the extra caring doctor and nurse that are on shift today...so needed after a rough couple days.
my sweet, sweet ladycakes.

baby bump and tootsie toes.

noseFrida. i pretty much love this thing. have a baby? buy this.

nebs. every three hours.

her cage. er, crib.

right now she's on three. we want zero. then we go home.


a little present wrapped up so sweet. thanks cait!

some evening visitors...who brought dinner & sweet rolls for momma & daddy!

a little snack waiting for me by the bedside, you're the best v!

join in on the fun here:
ten on ten button

5 comments:

  1. i hope your sweet little lady feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you know what... because you posted these, I found you today. And because I found you today and we are SISTERS in Christ Jesus... I'm going to pray for your little one right now. So, thanks for sharing your 10 on 10, even though I'm sure it wasn't easy. May the Lord be both your Strength and your Song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I hope your little girl gets better soon! You managed to capture some beautiful photos despite the circumstances. Praying for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so sweet and adorable. I'm sorry you're all having a rough go. Thank you for posting your beautiful photos. Sending healing thoughts and love her way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. linc was very concerned about what was wrong with fabienne's toe...ha! and he just kept asking to see her dance. so cute with aj & uncle stu. and oh my goodness - victoria is so sweet - so, so cute to have that at your bedside!!

    ReplyDelete