Saturday, July 28, 2012

it's the little things...

i was catching up on some blog reading and came across lindsay's sweet blog. i'd like to do a better job capturing the day to day, so i thought i'd join in...
..my little boy blue.
..breathtaking sunsets on the drive home.
..ribbon chips at the county fair.
..an evening out with my sweet little family.

..summer=grilled pita pizza.
..waiting for his 8 week check-up. [where did my newborn go?!?]
..fun library reads.
..skillet chocolate chip cookie. girls night with my seester!


Hello Hue Little Things

10 comments:

  1. Marla! I love your blog, girl! So glad you linked up with me! :) Your little guy is gorgeous-- makes me so excited for my own!

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, thank you. can't wait to 'see' your little guy!

      Delete
  2. Man, what sweet little babes! Just read through some of your blog and your family is absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to read more :) Also, skillet cookies-- my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously... where has your blog been all my life?!? Beautiful photos (they always draw me in...love all your bump shots, from when you WERE pregnant )... beautiful blog...love that you love God :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looking forward to reading more of your blog...pretty sure we're meant to be blogmates. ;)

      Delete
  4. 1. i want to come to girls night!
    2. i need to meet your little man....
    wonderful pics as always :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome any time rae!
      can't wait til our little men can meet!!!

      Delete
  5. eeps - that pic of baby abey is just too cute!!

    ribbon chips??

    i know someone who would "like" that grilled pizza...haa!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok...so what's the secret to the skillet chocolate chip cookies? they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete