Saturday, March 16, 2013

ah, friends, has it really been almost four months since i posted?! so i guess you can see life has been crazy for me with two little ones. abe is finally finallyyyyy starting to sleep through the night, but honestly i'd say it has been almost a year since i've had a good nights sleep and that is weighing heavily on me. i N E E D my sleeps. so, someday soon i'm sure i will be a [somewhat] sane person again and hope to catalog more of our journey as i have in the past. in the meantime, i have started up a little project with my lovely sister and niece, you can check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. This post is very usefull . I love it and I am going to share it with my friends in FB . Hope you will share also .

    May be you will like to know about Nutribullet recipes

    ReplyDelete